top of page


Being out of the country can be a challenge. Get the peace of mind you need knowing that a wide range of matters can be handled on your behalf while you are away.

  • Mail receipt - this service allows us to receive your correspondence and either forward it to you (through the postal service or electronically) or file it, as appropriate. We maintain hard copies of all your correspondence. This service is available through a yearly subscription and upon execution of a confidentiality agreement.

  • Utility service activation, modification or cancellation - if you wish to activate, modify or cancel your electric, water, gas, telephone or TV/Internet service, we can act on your behalf to ensure your services are activated, modified or cancelled accordingly.

  • Representation in homeowners' association meetings - we can represent our clients in homeowners' association meetings where we attend the meetings on your behalf and forward you all relevant information, including all corresponding minutes.


Complete the form and our Client Manager will contact you to discuss your particular situation.

Success! Message received.

bottom of page